Hi guys! Want the easiest snack that’s full of nutrition and yumminess? Look no further – these simple, yet flavorful chickpeas are just that. With just three ingredients and a hot oven you’ll love making these! AND you’ll love eating them even more. I “accidentally” put them on my sandwich with avocado and I couldn’t believe how good it was! It’s my new go to – can’t.roast.enough.chickpeas.
So what’s the one thing that makes it all better? A seasoning from Trader Joe’s with Coffee and Garlic. Simply let the chickpeas sit in a bowl covered with olive oil (or other oil of choice) and the seasoning rubbed all over for about 15 minutes before you roast them.
On a side note, I need your advice!
My hand has been acting up for the last couple of weeks (if you follow my IG you know) so I haven’t been able to make things I’d have liked, but that’s ok. I need to rest it and I think one of the solutions is buying a stand mixer (mama would love the pretty Kitchen Aid one, she even picked out a color already :D) so that I don’t over work it. Do you guys own it? If you do, do you like it? Do you use it often? Meaning, is it worth having? What kind of cooking/baking do you use it for? I appreciate your help!
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- olive oil
- Trader Joe’s Coffee and Garlic Rub
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Drain chickpeas, dry and put in a bowl.
- Pour olive oil until the beans are coated.
- Add the seasoning until every bean is nicely covered.
- Let sit for about 15 minutes.
- Put on a baking sheet in the over for about 25 – 35 minutes depending on how crispy you like them.
- Move the chickpeas around at about 15 minute mark.
- Let cool and enjoy with loved ones!