Lately, I feel like I’ve been so busy I don’t have time to do anything besides working and being a mom. I got a new job that I’ll be starting soon, which is part of stress that has been on my plate. I haven’t been cooking and baking as much, which I hate, but it should become a bit better.
The problem with being super busy and stress is that the food I eat is not always the best for me because I’m in a rush. How many times have you thought “oh I wish I had a simple, yet nutritious snack right about meow?” I know I have, a lot. Look no further! These raw cookies are delicious, nutritious and 5 ingredients only!
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup flaxseed
- 1/4 sunflower seed
- 2 cups dates, soaked for 15 minutes
- chocolate for topping
- Soak dates in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Blend in the food processor until smooth.
- Mix with the seeds and form little balls.
- Press into baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate or make your own and pour on top.
- Let sit in the fridge until chocolate hardens, then store the leftovers in there too.
- Enjoy with loved ones!