OK, where do I begin?
Do I tell you about how I was driving home and all of a sudden this idea hit me like crazy and I had to go to store immediately?
Wait, I just did.
These wraps need no particular introduction. They can be your breakfast, snack, or lunch. Heck, even dinner. They are rich and nutritious and I can tell you right now that one of them will do it. You’ll be satisfied. Fully.
So what’s in them? Well, let me tell you.
– Organic wraps
– Homemade chocolate almond butter (YEEAAHHH)
– You’re welcome 🙂
- 5 organic wraps
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate (I made mine with coconut oil, cacao powder and maple syrup)
- (or use store bought chocolate almond butter)
- ~ 1 banana
- ~ 5-8 strawberries
- Mix almond butter with chocolate, or use store bought chocolate almond butter.
- Spread over each wrap.
- Place a couple of pieces of strawberries and bananas at one side of wrap and roll.
- Cut in half.
- Keep in the fridge.
- ENJOY WITH LOVED ONES.