Who doesn’t like chocolate ice cream?
OK, I know there are some people who don’t like chocolate in general, but there are a lot of us who do so YAY to us because I made this amazing ice cream from only 4 ingredients that is so rich and creamy you won’t believe that there’s no heavy cream in it. Or any dairy. Or butter. YUM! Get your taste buds ready!
- 1 can coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 cup cashews, soaked
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, or more based on preference
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Soak cashews over night.
- In a blender, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Chill mixture in the fridge until completely cold.
- Put it ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer’s instructions – mine was done in 10 minutes!