My favorite time of the year is almost here!
That’s right, less than a week from now we’ll be cooking and baking all day, listening to carols and spending time together as a family. I LOVE how food oriented this holiday has always been for me. That being said, I am nowhere near ready baking-wise, but I know I will be.
So, here we are, in the middle of winter and I am making ice cream. I know, I know; but you know what? Someone will need desert on their holiday table so in case you’re that person, here you go. And even if you’re not, you can make this all year long. So there. Recipe justified.
If you try it, let me know! Post your pics to IG and tag me – I can’t wait to see what you think!
1 can of coconut cream, chilled.
1/4-1/2 cup maple syrup, based on preference
2 tsp cinnamon
1 handful of pecans, cut into pieces
- Put coconut cream, cinnamon and maple syrup and blend until combined.
- Put into ice cream maker and process based on instructions.
- Halfway through the process add about half of the pecans.
- Towards the end, add the rest of the pecans.
- Put into ice cream bowl/container and freeze for at least a couple of hours for firmer results or eat right away as soft serve.
- Enjoy with loved ones!